IPR Cell is committed to encouraging, protecting, managing, and commercializing Intellectual Property such as Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, etc. generated through the College. The cell creates a conducive environment in academics for the development of Intellectual Property.
IPR Cell has endeavored to create an understanding of general IPRs like Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, and Designs, and unconventional rights like Indications, Product Varieties, and Topographies of Circuits, etc.
Objectives of IPR Cell:
- To promote academic freedom and safeguard the interests of inventors in the creation and commercialization of intellectual property with legal support wherever necessary.
- To create an environment for acquiring new knowledge through innovation, develop an attitude of prudent IP management practices, and promote an IPR culture compatible with the educational mission of the institute.
- To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the University.
- To impart training on future endeavors regarding patent filing processes.
- To motivate innovators to come with new ideas and help them to protect the innovation
- Work as a bridge between PIC (Patent Information Centre) and University and its affiliated colleges
A platform with a sound foundation for the development of smart human resources with appropriate training to explore new careers in IPR, management of innovation, enhanced employability, and entrepreneurs from within the university system.
- IP Blogger
- Treasure Hunt
- IP Quiz
- IP Tooner
Why IPR Cell
- Nurturing Innovation
- Managing IP
- Preparing for Technology Transfer
- Knowledge of the IP Protection Process
- Tools used in IP
- Building effective resource
We Have MOUs with:
- Various Educational Institutes, Universities, Engineering Colleges
- Various Industrial Areas
- Various Inventors and Researchers