IPR Cell is committed to encourage, protect, manage and commercialize Intellectual Property such as Patent, Copyright, Trademark etc. generated through the College. The cell creates conducive environment in the academics for the development of Intellectual Property.
IPR Cell has endeavourer to create understanding about general IPRs like Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights and Designs, and unconventional rights like Indications, Product Varieties and Topographies of Circuits etc.
- To promote academic freedom and safeguard the interests of inventor in creation and commercialization of intellectual property with legal support wherever necessary.
- To create an environment for acquiring new knowledge through innovation, develop an attitude of prudent IP management practices and promote an IPR culture compatible with the educational mission of the institute.
- To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the University.
- To impart training on future endeavors regarding patent filing processes.
- To motivate innovators come with new ideas and help them to protect the innovation
- Work as a bridge between PIC (Patent Information Centre) and University and its affiliated colleges